Who we are
Hereinafter, the “Company” refers to Baron car hire as the hiring company and “Hirer” or “Driver” both refer to the person hiring and driving the vehicle.
- Hire must be between 21 and 75 years of age and a valid form of identification (ID or passport) needs to be presented at the rental desk.
- Hire need to be in possession of a Valid Driving License in the correct Category (AM/B for 50cc & A/Al/A2 for 125cc and more). If the Driving License is not in the Roman Alphabet, an International Driving Permit needs to be Presented. For Driving Licenses from Countries not part of the international driving License treaty, an Official Translation of the License must be presented with the Original License.
- Every vehicle is covered by a Comprehensive Insurance Policy. In case of a claim, an insurance excess of €500 applies.
- The Comprehensive Insurance will not apply in the cases mentioned below:
• Minor damages such as split tyres, punctures, damaged rims, mirrors, seats or accessories are not covered by Insurance and are the Hirer’s responsibility.
• In case of lost keys, Hirer will be charged for a replacement and/or delivery of a new key. Hirer must inform.
- A €350 security deposit will be charged per rental to cover any possible traffic fines, or any other deductibles accumulated by Hirer during rental including any minor damage as per clause.
- The security deposit is refunded in full/part according to the number of citations or Fines,
after 15 working days of Rental completion.
- The minimum rental period is 1 day. Pickup is available from 8.30am and latest return on
the same day is 5.30pm. Should Hirer return the vehicle on a later date and hour than that
on the rental contract, an additional day will be charged.
- Company will not issue any refund once the rental period has commenced.